Saturday, July 24, 2010

Charleston Trip

Brooks and I went with my parents, sister, and her boyfriend to Charleston this week. Since I have lived there, and we have gone 100 times, we decided to just spend time at the beach and pool. Our good friends Emily and Jimmy live on Mt. Pleasant in a really nice apartment complex where they rent out apartments for the week. It was so nice being able to stay there and have the pool to ourselves. The pool and ocean water felt like bath water, so it wasn't too refreshing, but it still felt much better than just sitting in the hot sun. I wouldn't have survived without the water! Brooks had a great time playing on the beach and building a sand castle with me and Jordan. Emily watches a little 2yr old girl named Gracie 2 times a week, so she brought her to the pool to play with Brooks. He loves girls and followed her around the whole time :) Us girls got to leave B with my Dad and Jordan and go shopping for a few hours one afternoon. I needed the girl time, and bought some stuff for after the baby is born. It was tough for me being out in the sun and walking a lot, but it was so worth it to have time with B at the beach before we add another kid to the family!
 Blaire and Jordan putting the final touches on the sand castle
          My Dad and Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers