Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Brooks' 1st visit to Santa

I took Brooks to Roper Mountain Lights to see Santa. We parked and went through the winter wonderland to Santa's workshop. I wasn't sure how Brooks would act because he's usually scared of people dressed up in costumes (like the characters @ disney), but he just jumped right up on Santa's lap. This was his first time meeting Santa and he was SO excited he got to tell him what he wanted for Christmas! He talked and talked and Santa told him to listen to Mommy, to be good and to go to bed early. I told B he better listen to Santa! He kept telling me "I met Santa!" Then we got some hot chocolate and marshmallows to roast over the fire. After we walked around for a while, we got back in the car and drove around looking at the lights twice. He loved the lights and didn't want to leave. I see another trip there in the near future :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers