Thursday, September 22, 2011

C's 1st Birthday Party!

We had C's party the week after his birthday...only because he was born Labor Day weekend. The Theme was "The Very Hungry Caterpillar." I originally got the idea from the new pottery barn kids magazine. I saw all the cute stuff in there and fell in love. Then things would pop up on Pinterest (oh how I love thee :)) so I went for it! We had some family and close friends over and had a blast. C got to play with his baby friends (all boys!) and B got to play with his friends (mostly girls ha!). Everything went smoothly with the kids and everyone got along. So thankful for that! We let C "dig" into his cake...let me tell you, the pictures don't do it justice! Then we cleaned him up and let him "open" (aka B opened) his presents. He got lots of fun toys and cute clothes. I'm glad he finally has his own stuff so now B has to share with him! Can't believe his birthday came and went that fast...before I know it, I'll be posting his half birthday! Thanks to everyone who made his day special :)

He was loving the cake!

He was actually saying "cheese" HA!
John was loving the cupcakes :)

Me with my little 1yr old!

Playing outside after the party

LOVE that baby!!

"Mmmm this water looks tasty!"


Daddy helping C drive the car


GOAL! B wanted to play soccer!

Playing with his new toys

The invitations I made!!  
The Caterpillar "Cake"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers