Friday, July 15, 2011

Tennessee Trip

This past weekend we went back to TN to visit friends and family. My sister Blaire, the boys and I all left on Friday afternoon and headed straight to Knoxville to visit my Memaw, Aunt Linda, Cousin Rachelle and her son Scottie. It was a great visit, but just too short. We would love to see them more often! C was into everything as usual and B played games with Scottie. This was just the 2nd time they've all seen C, so he was the center of attention (like that bothered him!)

C hanging with my Aunt Linda

Memaw with C


Then we drove to Morristown (about 45 min from knoxville), where I grew up. We stayed with my parents best friends, Gary and Susie. They've always been like family and when I was little I actually thought they were my Aunt and Uncle ha! On Sat morning we got up and went to lunch with one of my best friends, Danielle, and her mom Dianne. Then Danielle's younger sister Deanna was throwing her daughter Kenzie a birthday party at the pool. The last time I saw Kenzie she was 5 weeks old and she just turned 5yrs old on the 6th!! B got to play with her which was pretty cool. Another friend of mine, Kellie was there with her 2 girls Sammie and Lexi and they were just super cute! It was great to get to catch up with old friends and have all the kids play together!
B, Kylie (?), Kenzie, Sammie and Lexi

Danielle (BFF since I was 1!) and C

B checkin out his goodies!


Saturday night Gary and Susie's daughter Lyndsey came over with her 2 girls. She has always been like a big sister to me and this was the 1st time we've gotten together with all 4 kids! Caroline is turning 5 next week and Camdyn is 18 months. They were precious and B and Caroline played GREAT together! Little Camdyn danced around and played with C and I just wanted to take her home with me! We can't wait to get together with them again soon! We had a great weekend and are home to rest this week b/c next week is the beach!!

Caroline and B

Camdyn...Look at those cheeks, SO kissable and pinchable ha!

I just wanted to take her home with me!

Lyndsey and C

The girls had fun playing with C man!

Caroline and C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers