Friday, April 13, 2012

March Madness

I'm a little behind on my posts, so I'll try and recap March. It was a crazy month of sickness for us. C had a sinus infection, while B and Brian both got the stomach bug...all in the same week. Luckily it only lasted about 4 hours for B, but it took a while for Brian to recover. I was super busy working! I made a wreath for a silent auction and then was asked to be a vendor at WeeCycled Wear. So I was trying to take care of the sickly and work at the same time. It was almost impossible, but we made it through. I was to be at the sale for a whole weekend, but the night before it opened, I caught the nasty stomach I thought I avoided. Talk about perfect timing! Luckily I had set up my station and had lots of business cards out, so I felt better knowing that. The bug lasted a few days and I finally started feeling better by Monday. I was just so glad to have that behind us.

The rest of the month we enjoyed the warm weather and played outside as much as possible. Brooks started really wanting to do crafts, so thanks to Pinterest, I had lots for us to do. Once we got past the madness of the month, we had LOTS of fun!






We turned his carseat front facing


Waiting to go into school

B's class Easter party

B's class

B's favorite thing at the moment is blowing bubbles

My sports guy!!

My sick baby...he was so sweet and cuddly

Say "cheese"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers