Monday, March 14, 2011

It's a beautiful day...

This weekend was so nice and I was super happy that we got to play outside! On Saturday B, C and I went  with my in-laws to the park down the street. B rode his tricycle all around while C watched all the kids play. C rode in the swing for a while and B tried to push him...it was so funny! We had such a great time! Then on Sunday, after the kids and I went to a baby shower, we came home and played outside for several hours. B played basketball, soccer, rode his motorcycle and tricycle, colored with sidewalk chalk, played on the swing set and enjoyed running around with Daddy. He was very busy! C hung out in the stroller...he's not quite big enough to do much else, but he will be soon enough! Here are some pics I took from the weekend:

I had to put them in matching clothes...I'll continue this until they think it's uncool :)
He give me this "you are so crazy" look a lot...
He LOVES his feet!
Brooks thinks he The Man when he rides this HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers