Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I've lost my keys!

Have you ever left your house and had the feeling, "I know I left something, I just can't think of what it is!?" If you're a mom or pregnant, then you know exactly what I'm talking about. I was driving down the road the other day when I just KNEW I left something I would need. I finally figured it out....it was my keys! At every traffic light I would dig through my purse, look in the floor boards, and check all the seats...where were they? It took about 5 minutes before I got to Brooks' school that I realized I HAD THEM. I was driving wasn't I? What's wrong with me that I wouldn't notice my keys are in the ignition!?!?I decided this was a major problem. I'm too scatterbrained and need to focus more! I am a crazy person! Then I remembered I'm a mom. When I was pregnant with Brooks I had pregnancy brain like most moms do. It didn't really last afterwards, just a minor case of it. Well, once I became pregnant with Carson I had to write EVERYTHING down or I would absolutely forget it. It was severe and I just couldn't wait till it was gone. 6 months later and its just as bad...some days worse! I used to be able to make a long grocery list and get everything on the list without looking at it once. I was proud of how I could remember everything....now not so much. Sometimes I feel I should be put in the looney bin, but B reminds me that I have 2 kids and an active schedule, so I shouldn't be hard on myself. Hopefully I will remember to not forget things so often!

Side note: This actually happened on Thursday, and on my way home I though this would make a good blog! Well, I just remembered TODAY, so I rushed to the computer to type this up before I forgot again HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers