Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just Scootin

As of last week C is trying to crawl. It's a lot earlier than I thought, but I guess that's how it goes when you have an older sibling. It really picked up on Monday (which happened to be his 7 month b-day).  He doesn't get up on both knees yet, but scoots on his tummy and uses his arms to pull him across. Now, once he sees a toy of B's he's gone! The first thing C went after was a pop-up book and the page was left open. He "crawled" across B's room and ripped it...that didn't go over well with B! He screamed, "My Book! Carson ripped my book!" Yeah, so that was the start of something I'm going to have to get used to. This will continue through the next 18+ years. Every time C crawls or does something awesome I always wish I had my camera. Late Monday I grabbed the camera and tried to get him to crawl. I put him in front of some toys, but he wasn't too interested. I posted a video of him below. He crawls for about 2 seconds, but at least I got him doing it! Also, the music in the back ground is the musical pop-up book C damaged earlier in the day HA! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers