Thursday, August 18, 2011

Girls Weekend :)

The first weekend in August I went back down to St. Petersburg, Fl to visit my best friend Leanna...alone! It was my birthday present and another very much needed weekend away. Leanna and her fiance', Eddie, came one night the week before to celebrate their engagement and to visit with the boys. We had a great time celebrating on the actual day they got engaged (Eddie knew she would want to celebrate with her bff :) and I, being the MOH, was already getting down to the business of planning!! Then the next weekend I flew down and it was just us 2. We did A LOT of relaxing and wedding planning! We found her dress, the bridesmaids dress and all accessories for everyone. Plus we decided on EVERYTHING! I'd say that was a successful trip :) It was a much needed 3 days for us both...with her working full time and me staying at home with the kids full time, we needed some sisterly fun. We had a blast drinking wine, ordering in food, going to the beach, riding in her jeep with the top off for the 1st time, laughing until we cried (on several occasions!) and finding the dress of her dreams! I can't wait until October for the wedding! Love you sister and thanks for the best weekend !!

The night Leanna got engaged!!


Headed to the beach with the top down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers