Thursday, August 18, 2011

Panthers vs Giants pre-season game

Those of you who know me well, know how obsessed with football I am. And you same people know my love for the Manning brothers. I grew up in TN watching Peyton play, so most of my life, football has revolved around the Mannings. Well, Saturday afternoon Brian calls and said, so guess what? I was given 2 club seat tickets to the game tonight! I was like, huh, are you for real? I'm actually gonna see Eli Manning play LIVE? Yes! And just to specify, club seats mean you are high rollin ha! We had awesome seats, plus we got to go inside to the lounges and eat, drink, listen to a band, and watch the game on the 47 big screens they have! It was awesome! We were on the Giant's side, so I got to see Eli the whole time. We were a little worried about the rain, b/c it started to rain when we got to Charlotte, but once we got into the stadium, the rain let up for good! My prayers were answered and I was one happy girl! I am a big Panthers fan, and this game is always hard for me b/c I'm happy for either team when they win, but sad for the team that lost. The Panthers and Cam Newton looked amazing. It was cool being there for Cam's debut and seeing first hand how good of a fit he looks to be in the Panthers organization. Derek Anderson also looked really good, so I think it's safe to say we have ourselves a QB this year! Even though I had just got back into town from NC a few hours earlier, only to turn around and drive back, and B had been working a week straight, we had a blast. It was a much needed date! Thanks Bri for getting the tickets, I had a great time :))

Eli calling the play




Cam Newton's 1st huddle in the NFL
                                          

Cam's 1st play


Eli (#10)

Our half-time entertainment. They were really good!

Part of the lounge

End of the game

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers