Wednesday, August 3, 2011

27

Today is my birthday...my 27th. Some might think, wow you're only 27! But to others (like my sister :) they think I'm old ha! The truth is, I feel older than 27. Maybe thats because I got married at 22 and we have 2 kids! I had a wonderful day with my boys. This morning B's K3 teacher, Mrs. Templeton (I prayed B would get her!) came for her visit and got us both pumped for preschool! I also found out that the teachers B had when he was 1 will be the same ones C will have! We spent the majority of the day at home. Then this afternoon we headed over to my mom's house and she cooked us dinner. We had steaks, potatoes, salad, and a very yummy marble cake! My sister Blaire and her boyfriend Uncle Jordan were there (thats what B calls him!) to celebrate with us! Then we headed home and my In-Laws were at our house waiting for us with a birthday present. Love them! I didn't really do anything different today, but I definitely felt special thanks to all my family and friends who wished me a happy birthday. I feel so blessed to have you all in my life and for B and C to have such good friends as well! Tomorrow Brian will be home all day and I get to spend some time with him before I leave Friday for my girls weekend! My birthday present this year is flying down to FL to see my best friend Leanna and spending 3 whole days with her!! Without kids or the hubby. Did I mention the kids ARE NOT going with me :) I am looking forward to this break and being able to sleep in (if my body allows me) and wedding planning with my bestie!! Wish I took some pics today :( Will have to remember to take some tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers