Monday, January 2, 2012

15 Months

So I'm a little (a LOT!) behind on my blogging! C was 15 months on December 4th. He had his check up and everything was great! He's growing, even though you can't tell ha! Here's his stats:

  • Weight: A whopping 18lb! He reached the 1%ile haha!
  • Height: 31 3/4in, 25%
  • Words: Mama, Dada, More, This, That, Choo Choo, Mmmm (he says this when he wants food ha!), Touchdown (that's my boy!), Ball, Uh Oh, Tree, Cheese, Please, Up, Bunny, Moon and Na Na (this means everything else he can't say yet HA!...at least we know what he means!) He also says Ooo Ooo (sounds like monkey/dog barking) for all animal sounds but a few. He growls for dinosaurs and other random animals that wouldn't make that sound (ex: zebra).
  • He's picked up speed and runs around the house after B all day long! I love watching them play together. C will copy anything B does and it's SO cute! I'm just glad B is so patient with him and wants to include him in his playtime!
  • He has 9 teeth and 2 more about to make their appearance! 
  • He will eat anything you put in front of him, but he would much rather just eat off our plates than sit down and eat his own (which is the same as ours!). I'm just SO thankful he's a good eater!
  • He is a monkey. No, seriously, he was born to a family of monkeys and was switched at birth ha! He can climb onto ANYTHING. If it's out of his reach, he will find something to push/pull over to where he wants to get and climb up. I've never seen a kid so determined to climb up onto something in my life. He's also part beagle/cat. He likes to sit up high and look around at everything. I'm telling you, he's an animal!
My sweet boys1



Up to no good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers