Wednesday, January 18, 2012

C Is 16, Going On 17

C turned 16 months on the 4th of this month. He is growing maturing so much and I'm having a blast watching this happen! Everyday it seems like he is doing or saying something new! Oh how I wish I could keep him this age forever (well, not really, I will need him to grow up someday and move out HA!)! Here are the few new things he's been doing since 15 months:

  • Words: Hot, Dirty (he points to the trash can b/c thats what I've always said when he tries to get in it!), Heidi, HaHa
  • Can now climb up on all the chairs in the house, and then the tables. Has also cllimbed up on our HUGE bed and is working on B's now. I'm scared to see what he'll climb up on next! 
  • He's been a bit of a clinger lately. He's not really been a huge Mama's boy, but this month he sure has! It's enjoyable only when B isn't being clingy at the same time.
  • Has 2 new teeth, so he's also been cranky :( I'm ready for ALL of them to come in...teething hasn't been good this time around.
  • He is learning to play with B's trains. B is SO happy that he isn't destroying everything now!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers