Monday, January 30, 2012

The Past Few Weeks...

I'm really going to try and keep up with the blogging! It's been super busy around here! Here's whats been going on the past few weeks:

Auntie Blaire and the boys skyping with Uncle Jordan

Yep, C is naked sitting in his toy. He thinks b/c the cars spin, if he sits in it he will spin too Ha!
 2 weeks ago we had my parents over to watch the Giants vs Green Bay game. Giants won! WooHoo!! My Mom and I cooked dinner and we all watched the game...even the kiddos! We had such a great time!



The boys were invited to a sweet friend's birthday at the Children's Museum. It was C's first time there and he had a blast! B sang the ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in the Music room. He was the only one who wanted to sing...probably because he will do anything to see him self on the big screen. Maybe we've got an actor on our hands?


B was "lifting weights"...

...and C watched him.

On the rainy days we had movie days and did some crafts. This is where we discovered C's love of coloring. I never knew a 16 month old could color!! He begs to do it all day, so I've had to put up the crayons for fear of him coloring everything in my house!






 It finally got sunny, and along with that sun came warm weather! We played outside everyday it was warm! B begged me to get the jeep and motorcycle out, so I did and the boys had a blast! C loved riding along with B in the jeep. But when B wanted to drive the motorcycle, I had to drive C around. Can you picture me driving that little jeep Haha! C also learned to go down the slide by himself (well, I would help him up to the tree house b/c I didn't want him to fall) by turning around backward and going down on his tummy feet first! He loved it SO much and we probably did that for 45 minutes straight. I was worn out!!






C is a bit destructive. He also loves to climb. You can see where this is going. I used to be able to let him roam the house freely b/c I put up anything I didn't want him to have. Well, he can now get those things. He will climb on the kitchen/dining room chairs and the onto the tables. He also climbs on top of the couch, chair, and end tables in the living room. I don't know what I was thinking when I said things are getting easier...I jinxed myself! Not only is the climbing getting out of control, but he likes to take things and throw them all over the room. Toys, tissues, clothes, etc. You get the picture.


He climbed on the bed, grabbed the box and proceeded to "blow" his nose on 57 tissues. That's not counting the ones he threw in the trash!!
But he sure can be sweet!!


Watching the boys play together is such a joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers