Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had a wonderful Christmas. Christmas Eve we always let the boys open 1 gift, so B was extra excited when the one he picked was a train to add to his collection! C didn't really seem to care, but did love opening his gift. Luckily he's still too young to know whats going on, so we can get away with not getting him much one more year.
Christmas morning B got up early and ran in our room. He couldn't wait to see if Santa came! C woke up around the same time, so we we're good to go. C ran in first and ran straight to his shopping cart (how did he know it was his?) and B ran to his Tag reading system. They both started playing and pulling out toys from their stockings! It was a lot of fun watching them. Then we let them play for a little bit while I made some muffins and coffee. Then we opened presents. Brian separated them into piles and we just let them go for it....we both didn't want to drag it out. They were so excited and loved all of their gifts!
We headed over to my parents house for lunch...it's a tradition. We ate some awesome food and opened presents with my dad's side of the family. Then we spent time with my parents and sister and opened presents with them. B was loving this present opening thing and kept asking for more, long after there were none left... man is that child spoiled rotten! We gathered up our loot and headed back home. The boys played and we let them stay up late. Then we all crashed! It was a great Christmas and I really enjoyed watching my boys play together and see the love they have for each other. God truly blessed us with these boys!!

Milk and cookies for Santa. B informed me that we needed to feed the reindeer too...so I gave them some chex mix I made Ha!

Christmas Eve before opening presents

B dug into that stocking!


C decided he'd rather ride in his shopping cart than push it!





Me, C and Blaire


The MK watch Jordan gave Blaire!


Me and my Grandmother

C was giving Clifford an open mouth kiss HA!

My sissy and I


He was loving that chocolate cake!

My family :)

I. LOVE. THIS. PICTURE!

Blaire and I with our grandparents :)

The boys playing with the train tables...yes, there are 2 now thanks to my parents!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers