Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Carson at 5 1/2 months

Carson is 5 1/2 months already! He's growing fast and learning new things almost everyday. He rolled from his back to tummy the second week of January, and the Friday before valentines rolled from his tummy to back. I used to lay him down under his gym mat and he'd play for a while, but now not 10 seconds after I put him down, he starts rolling halfway across the room! He's been sleeping through the night for a while...sleep training is a wonderful thing! He also loves Brooks SO much and watches him play all day. He wants to play with B so badly and is happiest when he is in the room. B is the best big brother and plays with him a lot. Most mornings I'll put C in the jumper and B will play with him while I make breakfast...so wonderful! He started eating solids after he turned 4 mos, but didn't eat regularly til closer to 5 mos. I didn't post his 4 months stats, so I'll put those up along with the ones from today.

4 months:
Weight: 12 lbs, 6 oz (6th percentile)
Height: 24 1/2 inches (22nd percentile)
Yeah, I know, my kids are tiny :)

5.5 months, taken today:
Weight: 13.5-14 lbs (roughly, weighed on our scale)
Height: 25.5 inches (measured by my tape)

~Eats at least one meal a day, usually dinner. Has just started to want solids for breakfast too.

~Rolls like crazy all over the floor

~Reaches for things he wants and grabs them

~Laughs and smiles all the time, especially at B

~Can hold his own bottle

~Tried his first sippy cup today!

~Teething, which is always fun. Puts everything in his mouth and chews.

~Rode in the baby swing for the first time!

My boys!




1st time in the swing...wasn't so sure

Bri with Car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers