Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Super Bowl XLV

For those of you who know me really well, you know that I am obsessed with football and take it very seriously. Sometimes it seems a little ridiculous, but I live and breathe it from August til Superbowl Sunday. My team is the Colts (Peyton Manning is my hero :)), but I also love the Giants (Eli Manning :)). My husband and his family are from Pittsburgh, and they are crazy Steelers fans. I adopted them as one of my fav teams now, so between us, the past several years have been great! We just had his parents come down and watch the game...we like it low key because we actually want to watch the game, not socialize. It was definitely disappointing, but Green Bay was awesome and definitely deserved the win. Brooks and Carson sported their Steelers gear and I have to say, were extra cute that night :)

Add caption

Troy Polamalu is my man!!

B loves playing with Car

Hami, Carson, Brooks and Papa

Hami's boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers