Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sister Wives

I took the boys to Winston-Salem to visit my sister-in-law, Helen and nieces, Anna and Mia for 2 days in the middle of January. Brooks says he's gonna marry all 3 of them, so I call them his sister wives. He can't choose just one of them, but they're happy to share him :) It was Carson's 1st overnight trip, so I was a little nervous, but he did great! Brooks on the other hand was the whiny one who cried for the last 30 minutes of our trip home. It was so nice to spend some time with the girls and to have real girl talk! I swear Helen and I save up everything until we see each other, then talk for hours. I truly cherish those talks and feel like I get some of my sanity back.

B and Mia

B, Mia, Anna and Car

Car and Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers