Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Snow Day, I Mean Week

We had a TON of snow during the second week of January...way more than we have had in a while! My In-Laws came down from the mountain to stay here with us and we all were snowed in for 5 days. Brian was off for a few days, so it was extra special to have him home. Some might think, "snowed in with my in-laws, ahhhh!," but it was actually awesome! I'm pretty lucky to have awesome in-laws and they love to play with the boys as much as possible, so I saw it as I had 5 days worth of babysitters! I had a cruddy sinus infection during that week too, so I actually go to take a nap...I had forgotten what that was like. Brooks had a blast playing out in the snow and Brian built our 1st igloo! At the end of that week Bri and I went out on a date! My Mom came over to watch the boys and we went to dinner and a movie. I was super excited because it had been since August 1st since we last went on an actual date! It was wonderful and we are going to try and make it happen at least once a month. Well, we'll see :)


He looked like the kid from A Christmas Story

Catching snowflakes

Playing in the igloo


Hami and Car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers