Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baby John Turned 1

One of my best friends son, John, turned 1yr this past week. She threw him a great party! She got J a water table and that's where most of the kids played. B got soaked, but I knew to bring extra clothes! C even stood up and played at it. Of course I would forget to take pics of that, but did take some of C and his buddies :) We had great food and conversation. It made me realize that I will be throwing C's 1st birthday party in 4 short months! Time has flown by too quickly.




C and Bradley (who is 1 today!)

C and John, the birthday boy!

After naps, B convinced me to get his water sink out...so I did. He had the best time playing in it while I took C for a ride in the wagon. I love afternoons like that :)

Always smiling :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers