Saturday, May 21, 2011

Last Week of School

This is the last week of school for the year. It really flew by! Next year B will be in K3 and C will be in PDO. I can't believe how fast he's growing up. On Thursday his teachers invited us to stay for a few minutes after dropping them off to see them say their Bible verse. They stood in a row and said it (Zephaniah 3:17) and had hand motions to go along with it. They did a great job and I was SO proud! Afterward they did a little hand game for us. I took pictures, but forgot to video them. So yesterday they did it again and I got some videos. They're all just too cute and I'm so thankful B has such awesome teachers. We will miss Ms. Lisa and Ms. Brenda, but in no time C will be in their class (yay!). Here are a few pics I took from the last week, plus the videos. Enjoy!






Ms. Brenda, B and Ms. Lisa
                    This is the video of the kids saying Zephaniah 3:17
                          This one is of the kids doing the hand game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers