Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Look, a Steam Engine!

During Easter weekend, my SIL took the boys to a park. Apparently as soon as you pull up, there's a huge steam engine you can play on. Brooks yelled, look a steam engine! STOP! So of course Helen stopped and let him scope it out. I was not there (I was chillin on the couch w/my awesome niece), but Brian was and he took a few pictures. He said that B would go inside and touch everything but the wheels. I'm sure he thinks they'll start rolling, so he was a little scared. C wasn't though! He grabbed the wheels and was into it (Dear Lord, please don't let my second child be as obsessed as B is with trains)! Then after they played and looked at the ducks, Brooks got a little golf lesson from Mr. Robert. He had a great time! Kinda sad I missed it, but not sad enough that I was wishing I were there instead of doing nothing for a few hours!



Brooks was posing HA!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers