Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Weekend

This weekend was filled with lots to do! Friday the boys and I played outside. It was pretty hot, so I brought C's ducky tub out so he could cool off in it. He had fun for the few minutes he stayed in it! That night Brian and I went to Freedom Weekend Aloft and saw 2 of my favorite 90s bands...Tonic and the Gin Blossoms! We got to stand right at the stage and had such a blast!


Tonic, right before they played my fav song :)

 
Gin Blossoms
Saturday my SIL Helen and niece Mia came into town for a few days! Brian and I had a wedding to go to, so they watched the boys! We had a date 2 nights in a row...don't think that has EVER happened!! The wedding was on Lake Lyman at the Acanthus and was SO beautiful. We saw a few friends and had some awesome food. It was another great night!


I caught them having a moment away from everyone...so sweet :)

The Acanthus

Sunday we had my other SIL Susan, Harold and Kelly, my In-Laws, my sister and Uncle Jin and Aunt Sonya over for lunch. Thanks to Helen we had a wonderful beef tenderloin and Susan brought sweet corn from her garden...it was all amazing! We had a wonderful time and got to celebrate Kelly's birthday a little early. She was SO excited. That night Helen, Mia and I went to the movies. I got out 3 nights in a row...that probably won't happen again for another year or so ha!
C and Mia

Hami (Kim) and C


They had a blast together!

Sweet B

Helen and I

 Today Brian and I spend the entire day with the boys. I had promised B I would get his toy story pool out, so that's what we did! C played in it some too. It was HOT! Bri and I lounged around and tried to recover from the long weekend when the boys napped. That didn't last long ha! We played outside almost all day...not sure how I'm gonna make it through the summer in this heat! Before C went to bed Bri played his guitar...C LOVES this! I got a sweet pic of them! Hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend :)



My poor child is so tiny his trunks kept falling off!

lunch time

lunchable time ha!




Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers