Tuesday, May 11, 2010

And Baby #2 is...

Brian and I are very excited to be having another BOY!! Brooks really wanted a baby brother and we pulled through for him. I am hoping that by being so close in age the boys will be best friends. I can't believe that in about 18 more weeks our new baby will be here! Time has really flown by. This is the exciting half of the pregnancy for me...I get to register for things we need and decorate the baby's room! Both of our parents are really excited to be having another boy in the family. My parents had 2 girls, and Brian's parents have 2 daughters and one son who have given them 4 granddaughters and Brooks. Now with another boy things will start to even up! We can't wait to meet our son and welcome him into this world :)

 I told Brooks he was waving to him!

I love how they always point it out hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers