Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a wonderful Mothers Day weekend. My cousin Ashley had a baby shower that all of our kids got to go to. Brooks had a great time playing with Reese and Avery, his cousin. We also went to Amelia's 3rd birthday party! Can't believe how fast the kids are growing up. And my wonderful sister-in-law and one of her daughters Anna came down for a visit. We cooked dinner Saturday night and had 2 cakes from Strossners. They were delicious! Then Sunday morning we had Brian's parents over and all cooked a Mother's Day breakfast. Then for the rest of the day I laid around in my pajamas...exactly what I wanted! Brian was so wonderful. He brought my presents into the bedroom right after I woke up...he got me some much needed cute maternity clothes! Then he cleaned up the kitchen after Helen and I cooked and played with Brooks all day. I also got to take a nap! It was a great day of relaxing and spending time with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers