Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cooking

I absolutely love to cook, and try new recipes all the time! My husband is a very brave man, but he has yet to complain about anything I've made. The process of putting all the ingredients together, sauteing the garlic and vegetables, and grilling or baking the main part of the meal is kind of therapeutic for me. I have found that I'll be so hungry for whatever I'm making, but by the time it's ready to eat, most of my appetite is gone. I'm guessing it's just from smelling everything for so long. I guess that's OK, because I actually enjoy the cooking more than the eating! Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE to eat, especially now that I'm pregnant, but it's relaxing for me to cook and the end result doesn't leave me bloated! I took a few pictures of the meals I cooked this week...they were all either new recipes, or something I created on the spot.

      Grilled Tilapia with rice and veggies
        Grilled Pork Chops with Pineapple Salsa
      Ravoli Toss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers