Sunday, May 23, 2010

Keller Williams 3rd Anniversary Party

Last night KW threw their 3rd Anniversary Party. It's at Larkins on the River annually, and this year was even better than the last! We had great food and lots of dancing. It was a great night out for Brian and I, and Brooks got to spend the night with my parents. It was the first time I've gotten to sleep in in longer than I can remember! Brooks stayed with my parents til 5 this afternoon, and then Brian's parents took him to the park and to dinner. We got spoiled with a wonderful date night and full day toddler free! We thought we would get some stuff done around the house, but only a little got done. We just couldn't pass up the opportunity to rest and relax on such a beautiful Sunday :)

          The women danced the night away!
          My mother-in-law dancing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers