Saturday, May 1, 2010

Blaire's 18th Birthday

My little sister Blaire turned 18 yesterday. I guess she's not so little anymore :( She outgrew me a long time a go, but she's still my baby sister. My mom got together with some of Blaire's good friends and decided to throw her a surprise party! She has been working on it for a while, and Blaire got suspicious in the beginning, but we threw her off! Her boyfriend Jordan brought her to the Mellow Mushroom and when she saw all of her friends she was really surprised. It turned out to be a great party and my parents did a great job with the planning. She got a lot of cute things to take to Clemson with her in the fall. I can't believe my sister is going to college soon. I remember the day she was born, and it doesn't seem like it was that long ago. I'm sure it has flown by faster for my parents. She has a few more months before she goes off to college, so we all will be sure to soak up enough Blaire time before August!


Blaire and her Boyfriend Jordan


All of the girls at the party...plus Jordan


Blowing out the candles...I hope her wish comes true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers