Sunday, May 23, 2010

Brooks' Last Day of School

This past week was Brooks' last week of school until September! I was really sad and told Brian to be prepared for a few tears. We aren't completely sure what our plans are for next year, so me being pregnant, was having a really hard saying goodbye to his school. He started there at 9 months and had been there til now at 2.5. We went through a lot that first year...he was not happy about leaving mommy. But this year he went in the first day and never looked back! He LOVES his teachers and friends and I know will be asking to see them this summer. I have also become attached to the school, probably more than he is. I loved picking him up and seeing how excited he was to show me what he made that day. He would also drag me to the playground afterward; it couldn't be avoided, as we pass it to get to our car. But it was actually a great thing because all of us moms would socialize while the kids played. I am planning on getting together with many of the moms and their kids this summer and I know he will be so excited to see them! The pictures below are from his last day.
                          Brooks before school
                   After school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers